Setting Parental Controls
How to Setup Additional Restrictions on your Child's iPad
Setting Parental Controls [Submission]
The iPad Parental Controls page of the LISD website contains helpful information regarding how to set parental controls for your child's iPad. To receive further instructions for how to access this specific information, please refer to the steps below.
The following steps will help you access the parental controls settings.
- Navigate to lisd.net in any browser to access the LISD website.
- Click on the Our District tab in the header.
- Select the All Departments link in the Departments section of the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to select the Technology link from the T section.
- Click on the 1:X iPad/Learning Device link from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select iPad Parental Controls from the expanded options.
- You may click on the link provided to review Apple's support page with the desired information.